Power Center for PM Series Personal Monitors
The PS16 supplies power and distributes a single Monitor signal to up to eight Rolls PM50se, PM50s, PM55, or PM351’s with only one cable ran to each item. This dramatically increases efficiency and eliminates the need for multiple adapters and cables. The power AND monitor signal are carried from each PS16 output using an ordinary TRS 1/4” stereo cable to the Monitor input of the PM50s, PM50se, PM55, and PM351. Using stereo “Y” adapters, up to eight of the Personal Monitor Amplifiers may be connected.
- Audio Input: Line Level XLR Balanced, 1/4″ Unbalanced Phone (mono)
- Power Input: 12 VAC, 700 mA
- Output Power: 12 VDC on the Ring terminal of each OUT jack.
- Size: 3.125″ x 3.125″ x 1.25″
- Weight: 1 lb (.45 Kg)
- Supplies power for up to ten PM50s, PM50sOB, and PM351 units
- Directly supplies a monitor signal to the above listed units
- Unbalanced 1/4″ and transformer-balanced XLR inputs
- External Power Supply included for low noise operation