THE ULTIMATE PITCH & TIMING TOOLBOX
Used worldwide by top music producers and audio professionals, Revoice Pro 4 features our industry standard audio alignment technology, an extensive suite of pitch adjustment tools and a premium doubler which combine to create a vocal, instrument and dialogue editing powerhouse.
With Revoice Pro, we offer a solution which delivers premium audio quality while being fast and easy to use, saving you hours of tedious editing time, ensuring the highest possible production values and helping to achieve your creative vision.
- APT – Clone the timing, pitch, vibrato and level features of one audio track and use it on another
- Warp – Manipulate the timing and pitch of your audio whilst maintaining the highest audio quality
- Doubler – Instantly create natural-sounding mono and stereo double tracks
Music Production using Revoice Pro 4
- Tighten the timing, pitch and vibrato of “stacked” lead and backing vocals or instrumental tracks.
- Create one or more realistic double tracks from a single input track.
- Manually adjust the pitch and timing of your tracks with an easy to use graphical interface.
Post Production using Revoice Pro 4
- Lip-sync dialogue (ADR) and vocals by the same or different performers, even when there are noisy guide tracks.
- Change the inflection in dialogue (ADR, voice-overs etc.) with the desired Guide pattern provided by recording the director or dialog editor.
At the heart of Revoice Pro is our unique Audio Performance Transfer (APT) process, that allows the user to clone the timing, pitch, vibrato and level features of one audio track and use it on another, giving you the chance to match or correct timing, tuning and level. Learn more
The Doubler – instantly create natural-sounding mono and stereo double tracks for voice and instruments or, crank the parameters for more extreme modulation style effects on your tracks. A great time saving process often referred to as ‘the secret weapon’ in modern vocal production. Learn more
Warp processing In Revoice Pro 4 makes it easy to select and manually manipulate the timing and pitch of your audio whilst maintaining the highest audio quality. Get creative whilst improving or altering the pitch and timing of solo or guide tracks using an easy to use graphical interface Learn more
What’s new in Revoice Pro 4?
With the release of Revoice Pro 4, Synchro Arts have continued to push the boundaries of what a vocal production tool can achieve, with better sounding and more musically pleasing automatic alignment and vocal vibrato adjustment, even faster workflow utilising the cutting edge ARA2 protocol* and iLok Cloud based authorisation with no usb dongle. These along with the over 70 other new features and improvements mean Revoice Pro 4 truly is the ultimate toolbox for timing and pitch adjustment. Learn more