Always be ready in the field
Have you ever found yourself mid-session missing a key cable or connection? Or worrying before, during, or even after a shoot that your work could be compromised by technical issues?
iRig Pro Quattro I/O will put those concerns to rest forever. It’s a professional-grade 4-in / 2-out portable audio and MIDI interface packed with everything you need for pristine field recording, content creation, streaming, podcasting and performing. Handle anything life throws at you without breaking a sweat.
- Professional mobile recording interface/mixer
- For iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac/PC, standalone
- 24-bit, 96 kHz operation
- 4 x XLR / 1/4″ mic, guitar, line in with phantom power
- 2 x RCA, 3.5 mm line in
- Built-in microphone
- 2 x balanced XLR outs
- Headphone out with direct monitoring
- Multitrack, stereo or mono operation
- Standalone mixer mode
- Built-in limiter & -12 dB safety mode
- USB, 9VDC or battery power
Compact size, full stereo sound
The iRig Pro Quattro I/O will easily find a home in your camera bag or backpack. It comes with all you need to get started including a set of batteries, cables and camera stand adapter. Or choose the iRig Pro Quattro I/O Deluxe, which adds a pair of custom iRig XY mics for stunning stereo sound every time, without the bulk or expense of a larger mic setup. It also includes a windscreen, power supply unit and carrying case.
Ready for any scenario
AS A MOBILE/FIELD RECORDING INTERFACE
- Connect iRig Pro Quattro to desktops, laptops and mobile devices
- Capture high-quality, multichannel audio up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Complete MIDI I/O for keys, drum machines, controllers and more
- Full array of inputs and outputs for recording and performance
- Works as a 4-input interface and a multichannel live mixer
- MFi-certified to provide seamless performance with iPhones and iPads
AS A PODCASTING/STREAMING INTERFACE
- STEREO mode mixes all sources to stereo for streaming or recording
- MONO mode for streaming to all popular social media platforms
- Monitoring with headphone out, volume control and direct monitoring
- Loopback lets you duet your favorite videos easily
- Loopback+ lets you mix in audio or route from app to app
AS A BROADCASTING/VIDEO INTERFACE
- Turns your iOS or Android device into a fully featured field recorder
- No SD card required, uses your mobile device or computer to record files
- Onboard MEMS microphone that’s DSP-controlled for optimal sound
- Battery powered for off-the-grid performance and reliability
- Deluxe version includes stereo XY condenser mic capsules and windscreen
AS A STANDALONE MIXER
- Preamp and mixer with +48V phantom power for up to 4 condenser mics
- Can be powered by 4 x AA batteries, USB or DC IN with optional PSU
- Use the full set of inputs/outputs to capture and mix multiple sources
- Send the mix to your DSLR camera and/or PA system for live performance
- Mounts to a standard UNC ¼” camera thread
Mono, Stereo or Multichannel?
iRig Pro Quattro does all 3 at the flip of a switch. Stereo and Mono modes pre-mix up to 4 audio sources (RCA / 3.5 mm stereo line inputs (+ Loopback), XLR combo inputs and MEMS microphone) down to a stereo or mono track, which can be sent to your choice of streaming apps, DSLR camera or sound system.
Switching to multichannel mode, the XLR mic/Hi-Z instrument and mic/line combo jacks or RCA / 3.5 mm stereo line inputs are routed to channels 1 to 4 respectively, giving you 4 channels of audio to send to recording apps such as GarageBand or any DAW.
Custom mics for deluxe results
iRig MIC XY stereo microphones are available separately or as part of the iRig Pro Quattro I/O Deluxe edition. These condenser mics use a cardioid polar pattern in an XY formation for trouble-free stereo sound recording. You can also position the capsules in divergent mode, which is ideal for taking interviews.
With a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and dynamic range up 145 dB SPL, your field recordings will always be natural, immersive and protected by Quattro I/O’s safety channel feature.
Always perfect recordings
In STEREO and MONO mode, inputs 3 and 4 can be used as safety channels: recording the same signal as input 1 and 2, but reduced by 12 dB as a backup in case the sound source unexpectedly overloads the main channels. Always succeed your mission to record an important event.
Add effects with Loopback+
Multichannel mode offers another advantage. Loopback+ is a powerful new feature that lets you route either or both channels 3 and 4 to audio apps such as MixBox, AmpliTube or VocaLive for processing and then route their outputs through the Loopback feature and into channels 1+2 going to your streaming app.
Now you can actually use these apps on your iOS or Android device as a front-end processor for all streaming apps. It’s like using them as a plug-in for more creative and professional-sounding streams.
Go pro all the way
For a little more, you get a lot with the iRig Pro Quattro I/O Deluxe edition. The value of the iRig XY stereo mic capsules alone is worth the upgrade. In addition to the pair of mics you’ll get the optional power supply, which you can also use to keep your iOS device charged during extended sessions. Plus you’ll get a custom carrying case to protect and transport your Quattro I/O and XY mics wherever your field work takes you.
Say goodbye to SD cards
No need to worry about managing and formatting storage media. Your iRig Pro Quattro I/O records pristine, digital audio directly to any mobile device. Stop digging around your gig bag for an SD card and start recording instantly. Then simply back up your work to the cloud seamlessly to share with others.
Say hello to some great apps
iRig Pro Quattro I/O comes complete with over $/€450 of software for Mac/PC. You’ll get AmpliTube 5 SE with over 80 essential gear models for guitar and bass, and T-RackS 5 SE with 10 analog-modeled and digital processors. Plus, you have your choice of 2 additional SE/CE titles. Choose from SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik, MODO BASS, MODO DRUM or Syntronik 2.
And for iPhone/iPad, iRig Pro Quattro I/O includes over $/€100 of audio production apps featuring fully loaded versions of iRig Recorder 3 and MixBox for iPad, which will quickly become your secret weapon for pro-sounding audio on the go.
Packed with a Swiss-army-knife’s worth of tools and software, iRig Pro Quattro I/O ensures you’re ready for anything, anywhere. Don’t miss the next moment. Capture it perfectly!