The stereo LavryBlack AD10 ADC is Ideal for a wide range of
recording and broadcast applications. This unit builds on Lavry’s
reputation for extreme transparency with a number of innovative new
features for highest-quality sound, flexibility and ease of use.
LavryBlack AD10 sees the introduction of Lavry Engineering’s unique Digital Alias-Free Emulation™ modes. With this exclusive system, in addition to the default transparent mode -“Clear Mode”, users can select the input characteristic of Tube, Transformer or both (Complex). The AD10 marks the first time that a Lavry Engineering unit has offered this type of option. With AD10, very high accuracy and transparency remain the starting point. However, the engineer can also add coloration to the incoming signal if he or she chooses.
Anyone who is serious about archiving their Vinyl collection understands it is a time consuming process and that only an exceptional ADC will yield results that make it worthwhile. The ability to accept -10 consumer level inputs common to most HiFi preamplifiers and phono preamplifiers and easily adjust the gain for level variations between disks makes the AD10 an excellent choice for this application.
- Internal Crystal 44.1, 48, 88.2, & 96 kHz sampling rates
- Ultra-stable internal and external clocking
- External Word Clock or AES sync for 32-100kHz operation
- 24 bit AES/SPDIF and optical outputs
- XLR professional level analog inputs (+4dBu)
- ¼” instrument line level analog inputs (-10dBV)
- Accepts balanced or unbalanced analog signals
- 14 segment digital meters w/Peak Hold
- Meter displayed gain setting from 0 to 13 dB (1dB steps)
Optional Rackmount Kit … USD 90